Choice provider of production chemicals, water testing and crude oil analysis
Tucker Energy is the exclusive agent/distributor of Clariant branded productions chemicals in Trinidad.Products, technical services and support are provided by “Clariant Oil Services”, a global provider of related production chemicals.
Clariant provides the following:
- In country training for Production Chemistry
- Equipment set-up support for lab
- Training for Tucker personnel in the US
- Full Technical Support out of Houston
- New technology and analytical testing from Global Research Facility - Houston
- Chemicals and support for well cementing additives
The Tucker Treating Chemicals Division is headquartered in Chaguaramas and has equipped with a Laboratory (800 sq feet & 300 sq feet bench top space) and two warehouses with a covered area of 11,600 and 3,600 sq feet respectively.
The laboratory is managed under an ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 system. As a current service provider, Tucker Energy Services had been managing the supply of testing reagents consumables and laboratory testing equipment, both internally and externally to clients. A list of equipment currently functional in the laboratory can be seen in Table 1 below. The laboratory staff includes and 3 fulltime technicians and 1 Laboratory Supervisor.
Products and Services
BHP (Full service since Dec 2004)
- Wax Inhibitor
- Corrosion Inhibitor
- Scale Inhibitor
- In-house Laboratory Testing Services
Heritage (since 1999)
- Flow enhancer / Apparent Viscosity Reducer